Things to Remember:
A few items may prove handy during your visit to Atlantic Granite’s showroom and stone gallery:
- Paint swatches
- Floor and wall tile samples
- Cabinet layout if available
** We are always open to the public during normal business hours
You may drop by anytime, however, should you afford to give us a notice call or email that you will be stopping by we will be sure to have personnel available for your full attention and make your visit most efficient and informative.
First Steps to Your New Counters:
The first step is contacting us and visiting our showroom or scheduling an in-home consultation appointment! By visiting, you will see what quality craftsmanship looks and feels like AND you will learn the actual cost for your specific stone selections.
1. Review your counter space requirements (Download easy instructions to record your measurements)
2. Answer your questions about your desired stone variety and make sure it will perform to your expectations.
3. Browse our indoor stone collection of 100’s of stones clearly marked with
4. Share inspiration ideas with our design options showroom: Here kitchen and bath vignettes provide ideas for making your counter top uniquely yours with customized backsplash, edges, designer sinks.